At Hotel Media, we pride ourselves on an open approach to recruiting our future employees. We therefore welcome applicants from all backgrounds and age groups, with zero tolerance on prejudice.
Business Development Manager
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and awareness within a target market through new opportunity and assigned accounts. The position is responsible and accountable for overall sales processes from finding the initial contact and understanding client needs to the closure of the product/service delivery. Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship and solution based approach.
The Business Development Manager must present existing products and services to current and prospective clients and is accountable for ensuring client requirements are understood and communicated to service teams within Hotel Media efficiently and effectively.
This position will also work closely with various departments to identify, develop and deploy service offerings and lead strategic engagements with major customers. This position must have the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally. Excellent verbal and written communication is necessary. Strong presentation skills are an essential function of this position. Superior negotiation skills coupled with a net profit bottom line mentality is required.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Strong background in IT Solutions
- Strong background in Hospitality Markets